- Formulated with 65% rice extract, this sleeping mask intensely hydrates and brightens skin to give you a fresh and even complexion.
- Packed with niacinamide, a powerhouse brightening ingredient, and hydrating sunflower seed oil, this mask is designed to nourish and moisturize tired skin while you sleep.
- With the texture of a lightweight cream, it absorbs easily, so it can also be used as a regular daytime or nighttime moisturizer.
- If you’re looking for a sleeping pack that hydrates and brightens skin without transferring onto your clothes and pillow, this sleeping mask is the one to try.
- Has pH level 6.5
60ml / 2.03 FL. OZ
How to use
- For a regular moisturizer, after cleansing, toning, and using treatment products, smooth over face and neck, avoiding eyes and mouth. Pat to aid absorption.
- For a sleeping mask, use as the last step of your nighttime routine. Gently apply all over face and neck, avoiding eyes and mouth. Leave on overnight and rinse the next morning.
Saw this mentioned as a good product for winter on the pibu story blog and I couldn't agree more! No more dry flakes from the cold air